Thursday, February 4, 2010

Review - General Mills Cereals - Lower Sugar!


Recently, My Blog Spark sent me 4 coupons in the mail for Free General Mills Cereal! They had told me about the new lower sugar option in kids cereal, so I used these coupons to get my children their favorite cereals and give them a try.

And, what did I choose? 2 Boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and 2 Boxes of Trix. The kids couldn't get enough of them.

Here are some facts on their lower sugar announcment:

  • Reducing sugar in cereal marketed to kids 12 and under.
  • Vitamins increasing
  • Cereal is the number 1 source of whole grains in a childs day
  • Frequent eaters of cereal have a lower Body Mass measurements and a healthier body weight.
In addition, I found out that:
  • Many boxes now have free Movie Ticket pass codes included.
Thank you so much to General Mills for this opportunity to try their cereal!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Photobucket